11 a.m. to 3 p.m. / FREE
WEATHER UPDATE: Green Pumpkin Trail with 30+ businesses is going on rain or shine today from 11AM-3PM, PICK UP YOUR MAP INSIDE 1010 LAKE STREET BUILDING LOBBY! The Pumpkin Patch has moved indoors to Wonder Works, A Children’s Museum (6445 North Avenue). Scary Storytelling will be inside Ten Thousand Villages in Oak Park (121 Marion Street). Popcorn samples inside Wells Street Popcorn (1119 Lake St). We’re sorry for the inconvenience!
Green Pumpkin Trail:
- Pick up a Green Pumpkin Trail Map and Sticker Card at the 1010 Lake Street Building Lobby from TEDxOakParkWomen volunteers!
- Stop in participating Downtown Oak Park businesses on the Green Pumpkin Trail to collect healthy, eek-o-friendly treats!
- Collect stickers at participating business and return your Sticker Card to Visitors Center for a special treat!
Other Green Halloween Activities:
Free Screening of Minions [PG]
- Lake Theatre, 1022 Lake St. 10 a.m.
- Purchase and decorate a pumpkin at Wonder Works Children’s Museum (6445 North Avenue).
- Enjoy free popcorn samples provided at Wells Street Popcorn (1119 Lake Street).
- Ten Thousand Villages, 121 Marion St. 1:30 p.m.