Marion Street, between Lake and North Boulevard
Savor art, food, wine, music, dance and all things authentically European at Downtown Oak Park’s Art dans la Rue on Tuesday, August 6, from 2 to 9pm.
MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT
- Lake Theatre’s First Tuesday Film Club presents French film – “Non-Fiction” / 10am, noon & 7pm, 1022 Lake St.
- Claudia Hommel / 2-4pm, Marion St.
- Compass Rose Sextet / 4-6pm, Marion St.
- Radium Swing Band / 6-9pm, Marion St.
Community French Event: Free Trumpet & Organ Duo Concert featuring French music selections on Sunday, August 4th at 6:00 pm with light refreshments afterwards at First United Methodist Church, 324 Lake Street.
ART EXHIBITS ON MARION
- Local artists display their artwork to purchase or admire. / 2 – 9pm, Marion St.
- Burudani Art & Soap
- Harrison Works
- Twisted Sisters
- Ella Haas
- Spotted Kettle Studio
- Frances Cox
- Expression Graphics
- Prysiazhniuk Art
- Studio Light Illustration
- Dima Jewelry Designs
- Jacocalo Design
- Galaxie Safari
- Andria Green
- Art Z House
- Poodle Parade / 7pm
- French lessons / 2-9pm on Marion Street with Stacy Fifer from l’Institut français d’Oak Park
- Wine tents / Sponsored by Lea French Street Food & Careful Peach Boutique
- Free rickshaw rides / Rickshaw Rick, 2-4:00pm, Marion St.
- Crepes / Magic Circle Crepes on Marion Street
- Beignets / French Quarter Beignets on Marion Street
- French Baked Goods / St Roger Abbey on Marion Street
- Baguettes & Wine / Lea French Street Food on Marion Street
- French manicures / Polished Nails & Day Spa, 1036 Lake St.
- Chocolatier / Fannie May, 1020 Lake St.
- Check out French retail lines at CarefulPeach Boutique & Sugarcup Trading, and savor some macarons & coffee at Sugar Fixé Pâtisserie!
- Rare Bird Preserves / Marion Street
- Flowers for Dreams flower truck / Marion Street
- Knockout Pickles / Opportunity Knocks on Marion Street
- Conscious Circus Performers / Marion Street
- Alliance Française de Chicago / Marion Street