Hospitality tent located on Marion Street, South Lake Street
- Catch a glimpse of Saint Nicholas & enjoy a variety of family-friendly music and entertainment.
- Warm up inside the hospitality tent on Marion Street, south of Lake Street with free hot chocolate and coffee.
- Participate in Downtown Oak Park’s annual Cookie Walk – a $20 participation fee includes a souvenir cookie tin and 25+ individually wrapped cookies to collect at participating businesses.
Purchase $20 Cookie Walk Participation online through December 6th. $20 cookie tins will be sold at the event on December 7th inside the hospitality tent on Marion Street from 3-6PM while supplies last. Advance online purchase is recommended.
$20 Cookie Walk Participation includes souvenir cookie tin and 30+ individually wrapped cookies to collect at participating businesses. 1 tin max. will be issued per family/address unit.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE ONLINE PURCHASING:
- There will be no refunds.
- A $1 processing fee will be applied.
- The cookie walk is held snow, rain or shine.
- Bring Transaction Receipt email & state ID to the hospitality tent on Marion Street to receive your cookie tin & map of participating businesses.
- Pick up your pre-purchased cookie tin to participate in the cookie walk anytime 2-5PM (the cookie walk is held 3-6PM).