Nov 1, 2020 – March 15, 2021
1. Save your receipts when you support a Downtown Oak Park business between November 1 and March 15, 2021. Pick up your Shopper’s Reward envelopes at participating DTOP businesses to keep track of collected receipts. It has never been easier!
- Take-out & delivery receipts accepted — don’t forget, you might have to ask for your receipt
- Online shopping email receipts accepted
- Gift Certificates receipts accepted (excluding Downtown Oak Park gift certificates)
2. Receive $50.00 in Shopper’s Reward certificates by spending $25.00 or more at at least seven participating businesses with a grand total of $500 or more.
3. Spend your Shopper’s Reward certificates at participating businesses (list in sidebar). Reward certificates must be used between January 1 and March 15, 2021.
- NEW Limit 3 Shopper’s Reward certificate booklets per household.
- Must provide Driver’s License or State I.D. when redeeming receipts.
- NEW Receipts from online orders & gift card purchases (excluding Downtown Oak Park gift certificates) accepted.
- Must have original store detail receipt including:
- Detail of taxable items purchased
- Must be dated November 1, 2020 to March 15, 2020.
- Name of participating Downtown Oak Park business (list on the back of envelope)
- Email receipts must include authorization code or order number
- No photo copies
- No debit/credit card statements
- No medical or contractual services
- Single receipts cannot be split towards multiple books
WHERE TO REDEEM YOUR RECEIPTS FOR REWARDS:
December 3, 2020 – March 14, 2021
Downtown Oak Park Office
1010 Lake St. Suite 114
Days: Thursday – Saturday only
Time: 10am-4pm (except holidays)
Can’t make it into the office to redeem your receipts?
Mail a copy of your ID & receipts to our office, and we’ll mail your rewards to you:
Downtown Oak Park
1010 Lake Street, Suite 114
Oak Park, IL 60301
Receipts must be from these Downtown Oak Park businesses:
Anthony Peter Hair Salon
Bloch Oak Park
The Book Table
Center Stage Salon
Cold Stone Creamery
Crafters and Weavers
Fitness Formula Club
Fitzgerald’s Fine Stationery
Fix That 4 You
Fleet Feet Sports
Gap / Gap Kids
The Gold Hatpin/Jewelry Studio
Hecho en Oak Park
James Anthony Salon
Katy’s Dumpling House
Lake Street Kitchen + Bar
La Notte Ristorante Italiano
Léa French Street Food
The Little Gem Restaurant + Bar
Luo’s Peking House
Med Men Oak Park
Nando’s Peri Peri
Oak Park Barbers
Pink Nail Studio
Polished Nails and Day Spa
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Puree’s Pizza & Chicken
Scratch ‘n Sniff
Sport Clips Haircuts
Sugar Fixé Pâtisserie
Ten Thousand Villages
Tre Sorelle Ristorante
Wells St. Popcorn
Wheel & Sprocket