1. Save your receipts when you support a Downtown Oak Park business between November 1 and December 25, 2023. Pick up your Shopper’s Reward envelopes at participating DTOP businesses to keep track of collected receipts. It has never been easier!
- Take-out & delivery receipts accepted — don’t forget, you might have to ask for your receipt
- Online shopping/email receipts accepted – Order/confirmation number must be on receipt
- Gift Certificates receipts accepted (excluding Downtown Oak Park gift certificates)
2. Receive $50.00 in Shopper’s Reward certificates by spending $25.00 or more at at least seven participating businesses with a grand total of $500 or more.
3. Spend your Shopper’s Reward certificates at participating businesses (list in sidebar). Reward certificates must be used between January 1 and March 15, 2024.
- Limit 3 Shopper’s Reward certificate booklets per household.
- Must provide Driver’s License or State I.D. when redeeming receipts.
- Receipts from online orders & gift card purchases (excluding Downtown Oak Park gift certificates) are accepted.
- Must have original store detail receipt including:
- Detail of taxable items purchased (tips for services do not count towards total)
- Must be dated November 1 to December 25, 2023.
- Name of participating Downtown Oak Park business (list on the back of envelope)
- Email receipts must include confirmation code or order number
- No photo copies
- No debit/credit card statements
- No medical or contractual services
- Single receipts cannot be split towards multiple books
WHERE TO REDEEM YOUR RECEIPTS FOR REWARDS:
Dates: December 1, 2023 – March 15, 2024
Days: Thursday – Saturday only
Times: 10 AM – 4 PM (except holidays)
Downtown Oak Park Office
1010 Lake St. Suite 114
Receipts must be from these Downtown Oak Park businesses:
Amazing Lash Studio
Anna Threading and Spa
Bloch Oak Park
The Book Table
Center Stage Salon
Cold Stone Creamery
Color Me Bad
Crafters and Weavers
Encore! by Little Gem
European Wax Center
Fitness Formula Club
Fitzgerald’s Fine Stationery
Fix That 4 U
Fleet Feet Sports
The Gold Hatpin
Haarn Authentic Thai Bodywork
Haus of Hu (inside MY SALON Suites)
Harold’s Shrimp & Chicken
Hecho en Oak Park
James Anthony Salon
Kribi Coffee – Albion
Léa French Cafe
Little Gem Cafe
local’84 Cafe in Fitness Formula Club
Med Men Oak Park
MY SALON Suite
Nando’s Peri Peri
Oak Park Barbers
Pink Nail Studio
Polished Nails and Day Spa
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Scratch ‘n Sniff
Sport Clips Haircuts
Sugar Fixé Pâtisserie
Tacos El Tio #4
Ten Thousand Villages
Tre Sorelle Ristorante
Wells St. Popcorn
Wheel & Sprocket
Free holiday parking
Free metered/Pay-By-Plate parking (2 Hours Max) and free garage parking (Holley Court Garage and Lake/Forest Garage) the Friday after Thanksgiving and every Saturday from November 25th through December 24th.
Garage parking is always free on Sunday.
Metered/Pay-By-Plate is always free after 8pm on weeknights and all day Sunday.
For questions, please contact The Village of Oak Park Parking & Vehicle Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-358-PARK (7275).