Downtown Oak Park (DTOP) is a “Special Service Area” (SSA), non-profit organization with the mission to promote business development and expansion in Oak Park’s central business district. We do this through business development, events, marketing and grounds maintenance. Our legally defined boundaries are: Harlem to Ontario, Ontario to Forest, Forest to North Blvd and North Blvd. to Harlem. The organization is led by a Board of Directors and by a talented staff of four who are housed in Suite 114 of the 1010 Building on Lake Street.
- Participation in our events and promotions
- Free attendance to our member meetings/seminars
- Discounts to partner agency programs
- Opportunities for one on one consulting on various matters
- Voting rights in our annual elections
- Access to the talents of an amazing staff
- Eligibility for our awning grant program
- Consideration for our outdoor heater grant program
- You also get a door decal!
Annual membership fee is $50.00