Saturday, December 3rd 3-6PM
Downtown Oak Park Winterfest & Cookie Walk
Marion Street between Lake Street & North Boulevard
- Catch a glimpse of Saint Nicholas. (3-6PM)
- Enjoy carolers, choirs and more!
- Dickens Accordionist (4-6PM)
- Lola Bard Carolers (4-5PM)
- OPRFHS Show Choir (3-4PM, weather permitting)
- Warm up inside the hospitality tent on Marion Street, south of Lake Street with free hot chocolate and coffee provided by Wise Cup.
Participate in Downtown Oak Park’s annual Cookie Walk – a $20 participation fee includes a souvenir cookie tin and 25+ individually wrapped cookies to collect at participating businesses.
More information coming soon!
Cookies provided by: