1. Save your receipts when you support a Downtown Oak Park business between November 1 and December 25, 2020. Pick up your Shopper’s Reward envelopes at participating DTOP businesses to keep track of collected receipts. It has never been easier!
- Take-out & delivery receipts accepted — don’t forget, you might have to ask for your receipt
- Online shopping email receipts accepted
- Gift Certificates receipts accepted (excluding Downtown Oak Park gift certificates)
2. Receive $50.00 in Shopper’s Reward certificates by spending $25.00 or more at at least seven participating businesses with a grand total of $500 or more.
3. Spend your Shopper’s Reward certificates at participating businesses (list in blue sidebar). Reward certificates must be used between January 1 and March 15, 2021.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- NEW Limit 3 Shopper’s Reward certificate booklets per household.
- Must provide Driver’s License or State I.D. when redeeming receipts.
- NEW Receipts from online orders & gift card purchases (excluding Downtown Oak Park gift certificates) accepted.
- Must have original store detail receipt including:
- Detail of taxable items purchased
- Must be dated November 1, 2020 to December 25, 2020.
- Name of participating Downtown Oak Park business (list on the back of envelope)
- Email receipts must include authorization code or order number
- No photo copies
- No debit/credit card statements
- No medical or contractual services
- Single receipts cannot be split towards multiple books
Receipts must be from these Downtown Oak Park businesses:
Cold Stone Creamery
Crafters and Weavers
Fitness Formula Club