Save your receipts when you shop and dine in Downtown Oak Park between November 1 and December 25, 2018!
Receive $50.00 in Shopper’s Reward certificates by spending $25.00 or more at at least seven participating businesses with a grand total of $500 or more.
Spend your Shopper’s Reward certificates at participating businesses. Rebate certificates must be used between January 1 and February 15, 2019.
Did you know … Multiple receipts from the same business adding up to $25 or more count as one of the seven businesses you need to get your $50 reward!
Pick up your Shopper’s Reward envelopes at participating DTOP businesses to keep track of collected receipts!
Please note: No change will be given on purchases made with rebate certificates. Thank you for understanding and supporting Downtown Oak Park businesses.
NEW RULES AND GUIDLINES:
- Limit 2 Shopper’s Reward certificate booklets per household.
- Must provide Driver’s License or State I.D. when redeeming receipts.
- Must have original store detail receipt including:
- Detail of taxable items purchased
- Must be dated November 1, 2018 to December 25, 2018.
- Name of participating Downtown Oak Park business (list on the back of envelope)
- Email receipts must include authorization code or order number
- No photo copies
- No debit/credit card statements
- No medical or contractual services
- No gift card purchase receipts
- Charge card receipts must have detail
- Tips will not be included toward totals
- Single receipts cannot be split towards multiple books